Mission and Values
Guided by our principal focus of improving the health of the individuals and communities we serve through compassionate, high quality care, we believe that in order to best meet the needs of our residents, we must treat them with dignity and compassion.
We actively listen to those we care for, recognizing and anticipating their unique needs and provide timely, personalized support to ease fears and improve .
As a part of the LifeBridge Health system, our actions are guided by the following SPIRIT Values:
- Service: Exceed customer expectations with high quality service.
- Performance: Demonstrate accountability and achieve excellence in all that we do.
- Innovation: Take the initiative to make it better.
- Respect: Honor the dignity and worth of all with compassion.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standard of ethics and honesty.
- Teamwork: Work together, win together.